Tegarte provides a free TeamSpeak server for anyone who wishes to use it, because not everyone gamer can afford to pay for one themselves. We want to give everyone the opportunity to be able to use this reliable piece of software for their gaming needs.
Before you continue, please read the following rules:
1) No Recording or anything that violates the privacy rules. (Recording is allowed when done by an admin or with authorization from one.)
2) No mute abuse.
3) Respect the admins and members!
4) Do not copy names. For example: nick, nick2, nick3, etc.
5) Do not spam. (Channelhopping is also spam!)
6) Only filetransfer allowed in the [Filetransfer] Channel option!
7) The channel admin has the responsibility for the channel/server.
If u have problems, contact the admin in charge.
If there is no admin u can always contact us later or make a complaint. We will listen to the both
story's and we won't take any steps until we have listen the story's from the two sides.
Only when u have good evidence you have the recording permission when someone is harrasing or spamming.
8) This page does not cover all the rules; only the basic ones.
If an admin finds an unfitting behavior he will moderate it accordingly.
9) No racism, racism will provide you an instant perm ban.
10) No verbal abuse.
Warning: Abusing one of these rules will give you a warning or a kick,
making trouble will result in a ban or in really bad situations you can recieve a perm ban.
If you abuse your server rank it will be permanetly removed with no chance to get it back!
THERE IS NO DISCUSSION POSSIBLE ABOUT THOSE RULES SO DON'T COMPLAIN FOR ADMIN ABUSE ETC... KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY, IT'S A FREE SERVICE DON'T ABUSE IT.
When we all follow these there will be no problems nor issues.
Use this request form to request a private channel, make sure you fulfill all the requirements below.
You will need to provide this information:
1. Name of the channel you want
2. Your Nickname
3. Your last IP address used when last accessed the Teamspeak Server (this will speed up the process)
4. Why you think you need a private teamspeak channel
Keep in mind that requesting a channel will not automatically grant you a channel, all requests are reviewed manually.
Yes, there is a complain service, use it. steps with a * are optional.
1. Complaint Against:
2. Your Nickname:
3. Problem/Rule broken:
4. Were there admins online? If yes wich ones?
5. Screenshot or other evidence*
Also keep in mind that abusing the complain system, by making multiple complains or keep trying to make one after a decision was ruled will result in a punishment.